ATD Trainer’s Toolkit
The ATD Trainer’s Toolkit is a one-of-a-kind collection of innovative classroom and virtual teaching activities. Elaine Biech, the great facilitator, composed and edited, and each section of the activities were created and contributed by proficient trainers.
Make teaching fun and meaningful right from the palm of your hand, this app exactly resembles and meets the learner’s desires. The activities were designed to motivate, engage and energize the learner, and tailored for on-the-go facilitator. The app encompasses numerous activities, provides access to dozens of articles and creates the environment to connect the book excerpts that assists in turning the user’s creative wheels.
- ShuffleLabs IT lab produced a storefront with more than 30 new activities including icebreakers, reviews, openings, and more.
- Developed the app keeping time-to-market and return on investment on the priority list, so our client could make the activities available just at $1.99.
- Synchronized the subject with suitable technology, and Elaine Biech contributed in large to advance the mobile and for ATD Handbook, 2nd Edition.
- Included the essential and distinctive features for setting up timer and favorites, writing notes and comments, creating new activities, viewing tips and competencies of facilitator.
- User can yield the twelve new and original “ATD Handbook” activities ONLY from the ATD Trainer’s Toolkit.
- Learner can create and save own original activity ideas through the feature “New Activity”.
- A timer to keep the track of intervals in activity.
- “Intro to Facilitation” includes the suggestions on trainer competencies and how-to for developing one’s own energizers, icebreakers, and more.
- Allows the learners to synchronize favorites, notes, and original activities from tablet to smartphone and vice-versa.
- Facilitates the mobile with browse functionality for filtering activities by group size, time estimate, and delivery method.
- Permits the users to write and sort comments using the “Notes” functionality of each activity.
- “Favorites” tool enables to bookmark the favorite top picks.
- Mobile App Development: Native Vs. Cross-Platform – Which Way To Go? Insights- No longer can an organization afford to be without a mobile strategy. Mobile’s reach and enablements are permeating all aspects of technology and the associated, supported, missions.
- ShuffleLabs Awarded Mobile App Project For DHS / US Coast Guard News- ShuffleLabs has been selected to develop a mobile app for the U.S. Coast Guard’s Incident Management Handbook (IMH), under prime contractor Applied Computing Technologies (ACT) on the EAGLE II contract vehicle.
- M2M And Security In An Insecure World Insights- Symantec is aggressively positioning themselves for the changing dynamics of security, and it brings to mind some important realizations regarding today’s vulnerabilities.