It hasn’t been that long at all since corporate enterprise IT was very highly controlled. The user population within performed their work on corporate, or organization, assets – typically Windows PCs.
Symantec is aggressively positioning themselves for the changing dynamics of security, and it brings to mind some important realizations regarding today’s vulnerabilities.
No longer can an organization afford to be without a mobile strategy. Mobile’s reach and enablements are permeating all aspects of technology and the associated, supported, missions.
When it comes to enterprise mobile apps development, Appcelerator’s open-source, cross-platform, development product Titanium makes for a very flexible, ubiquitous, development tool.
It is estimated that smartphone and tablet mobile projects will soon outnumber native PC projects by 4 to 1, and development of mobile apps will easily reduce the productivity of enterprise development teams
- ShuffleLabs – Personify Partnership
- AOA eCommerce Solution
- The Mobile Enterprise
- M2M And Security In An Insecure World
- Mobile App Development: Native Vs. Cross-Platform – Which Way To Go?
- Appcelerator Titanium
- How To Select A Mobile Vendor
- The Connected World – And, What’s To Come
- The Effective Application Development Organization
- Demand For Mobile Apps To Outweigh Organizations’ Capacity To Develop Them By Five-To-One Says Gartner