ShuffleLabs Awarded Mobile App Project For DHS / US Coast Guard
ShuffleLabs has been selected to develop a mobile app for the U.S. Coast Guard’s Incident Management Handbook (IMH), under prime contractor Applied Computing Technologies (ACT) on the EAGLE II contract vehicle.
The IMH assists the Coast Guard and designated personnel as a reference during response operations and planned events. “We are pleased to be implementing this important application for the Coast Guard and first responders”, said Robert Acosta, Chief Executive Officer. “Mobile access is becoming the norm, not a luxury, and improving response capabilities is a critical goal.” In addition to the Coast Guard, project Ventera is performing other Department of Homeland Security (DHS) work at U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS), and U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP).
For more information please contact Program Manager Andrew Jaffee at andrew.jaffee@localhost
- ShuffleLabs – Personify Partnership
- AOA eCommerce Solution
- The Mobile Enterprise
- M2M And Security In An Insecure World
- Mobile App Development: Native Vs. Cross-Platform – Which Way To Go?
- Appcelerator Titanium
- How To Select A Mobile Vendor
- The Connected World – And, What’s To Come
- The Effective Application Development Organization
- Demand For Mobile Apps To Outweigh Organizations’ Capacity To Develop Them By Five-To-One Says Gartner