ACTEC Wealth Advisor App
The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC) is a national organization of approximately 2,600 lawyers and legal professors elected to membership by demonstrating the highest level of integrity, commitment to their profession, competence, and experience as trust and estate counselors.
The ACTEC Wealth Advisor app facilitates financial advisors’ mobile capabilities with an advanced suite of features. These features incorporate important developments for wealth management, and take financial advising services to the next level.
This remarkable app combines significant tax rates and associated calculators, and extends access to frequently cited estate planning statutes as presented in state-by-state summaries. It connects the community of ACTEC Fellows as they share their experiences through insightful writings that examine developing and emerging trust and estate issues. The app allows financial advisors to remain in the loop, and to remain continuously apprised through updates and data.
- ShuffleLabs’ veteran’s collective experience facilitated development of a comprehensive technology to equip ACTEC professionals with a powerful package by bringing all wealth management tools and techniques under one roof.
- Integrated AFR/7520 rates and Grantor Retained Annuity Trust (GRAT) calculator.
- Included State Death Tax Tables, Domestic Asset Protection Trust Statutes, and the rules against perpetuities in one pack, to ease calculations and provide error-free solutions to the end-user.
- Catered the Uniform Prudent Investor Act (UPIA) against the Modern Portfolio Trust Investment statutes, and states with decant statutes Passed or Proposed to compare the federal rules and acts, and also comprised the bases of State Income Taxation of Non-grantor Trusts.
- Created the space to supply capital letters and thoughts on current events by Ronald D. Aucutt and Stephen R. Akers respectively.
- The app offers a wide range of wealth management services on a single tap; helps to develop a clear strategy, with resultant improved decision-making and considerable returns-on-investments.
- Creates a common platform for approximately 2600 professionals, with powerful abilities to assist one another, and feeds news, quotes and thoughts in keeping them up-to-date.
- Brings state-based rules, tax rates, and respective calculators to a single and concise package, greatly simplifying the process of taxation.
- Provides a robust and cutting-edge home screen, and an overall elegant look, that excites and serves users by virtue of the app’s efficiency and comprehensive utility.
- BIG DATA – Are You Leveraging Data To Modern Standards? Insights- Big Data is becoming well-established at big organizations. But it is coming rapidly to other orgs as well: small-to-medium business (SMB), non-profits of modest size, and to larger-scale endeavors
- ACTEC Wealth Advisor App Case Study- The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC) is a national organization of approximately 2,600 lawyers and legal professors elected to membership by demonstrating the highest level of integrity , commitment
- Demand For Mobile Apps To Outweigh Organizations’ Capacity To Develop Them By Five-To-One Says Gartner Insights- Mobile phone sales are projected to hit 2.1 billion units by 2019 according to Gartner forecasts. The ubiquitous nature of mobile is leading more and more business users to expect and demand enterprise mobile apps