When it comes to enterprise mobile apps development, Appcelerator’s open-source, cross-platform, development product Titanium makes for a very flexible, ubiquitous, development tool.
It is estimated that smartphone and tablet mobile projects will soon outnumber native PC projects by 4 to 1, and development of mobile apps will easily reduce the productivity of enterprise development teams
Everyone, it seems, is “connected” these days: By virtue of smartphones, laptops, tablets… and all of the associated enablements – business systems, Facebook, Twitter, chats, texts, pings, pokes, and updates
Too many organizations, perhaps most, struggle with the delivery of applications that provide a true fit-to-business, while at the same time presenting a ready-state for efficient maintenance by IT staff.
Demand For Mobile Apps To Outweigh Organizations’ Capacity To Develop Them By Five-To-One Says Gartner
Mobile phone sales are projected to hit 2.1 billion units by 2019 according to Gartner forecasts. The ubiquitous nature of mobile is leading more and more business users to expect and demand enterprise mobile apps
- ShuffleLabs – Personify Partnership
- AOA eCommerce Solution
- The Mobile Enterprise
- M2M And Security In An Insecure World
- Mobile App Development: Native Vs. Cross-Platform – Which Way To Go?
- Appcelerator Titanium
- How To Select A Mobile Vendor
- The Connected World – And, What’s To Come
- The Effective Application Development Organization
- Demand For Mobile Apps To Outweigh Organizations’ Capacity To Develop Them By Five-To-One Says Gartner