Everyone, it seems, is “connected” these days: By virtue of smartphones, laptops, tablets… and all of the associated enablements – business systems, Facebook, Twitter, chats, texts, pings, pokes, and updates
Too many organizations, perhaps most, struggle with the delivery of applications that provide a true fit-to-business, while at the same time presenting a ready-state for efficient maintenance by IT staff.
Demand For Mobile Apps To Outweigh Organizations’ Capacity To Develop Them By Five-To-One Says Gartner
Mobile phone sales are projected to hit 2.1 billion units by 2019 according to Gartner forecasts. The ubiquitous nature of mobile is leading more and more business users to expect and demand enterprise mobile apps
Big Data is becoming well-established at big organizations. But it is coming rapidly to other orgs as well: small-to-medium business (SMB), non-profits of modest size, and to larger-scale endeavors
There are a number of advantages in moving elements of your premise-based Microsoft Office suite of tools and enablements to the Cloud. Beyond matters of streamlined administration and the elimination
- ShuffleLabs – Personify Partnership
- AOA eCommerce Solution
- The Mobile Enterprise
- M2M And Security In An Insecure World
- Mobile App Development: Native Vs. Cross-Platform – Which Way To Go?
- Appcelerator Titanium
- How To Select A Mobile Vendor
- The Connected World – And, What’s To Come
- The Effective Application Development Organization
- Demand For Mobile Apps To Outweigh Organizations’ Capacity To Develop Them By Five-To-One Says Gartner